This is a technical, hands on software engineering lead role where the candidate will lead a team through software development activities of our cybersecurity products line. Successful candidates will quickly learn both CyVAR and DarkPoint (Java web applications with HTML 5 front-end) platforms and be able to make and provide functional unit and systems test for front-end functional changes (working with graphic designer for look and feel) and back-end changes to API, database(s) and messaging. Expert algorithm changes are not candidate's responsibility.
- Advanced Java (7 and higher) including knowledgde of: Hibernate, Spring, AMQP, JDBC, Quartz
- Intermediate SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Intermediate CSS
- Leadership/management experience
- Python (server and client side) including: Django, SQLAlchemy
- Docker (and docker-compose)
- Advanced Linux experience (BASH, standard utilities)
Great People, Exceptional Benefits
Great people are the foundation of any great company. To attract and retain great people, CyberPoint offers fulfilling work that we like to balance with the rest of life. We accomplish this by offering outstanding benefits that allow each of our employees to live and work well. To learn more, http://www.cyberpointllc.com/benefits/benefits_overview.html.